For those of you that know me personally, you will have heard all about my personal struggles with Coeliac disease. My path to a correct diagnosis was unnecessarily delayed. My …
Gluten FreeShowing: 1 - 6 of 9 RESULTS
Thinking about Christmas food can be tricky enough without having to factor in dietary needs or allergies. Fortunately, there are loads of options available so family members don’t need to …
If you are yet to get on the meat free Monday train, today you can try it out. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a succulent piece of lamb …
I was excited to sample this new product by Go Natural. This muesli bar that boasts a 4.5 Health Star Rating on the front packet. How did it shape up nutritionally …
Today I’m off on a picnic to catch up with fellow Dietitian friends. We are all bringing a plate of food to share. I am usually a sweet person, so …
Day 3 of healthy Easter ideas – adorable stuffed egg chicks! They are Gluten Free and high in protein. You should enjoy these for breakfast on the long Easter weekend to keep you reaching from a chocolate egg!
Follow the recipe below from Taste.com for a basic Devilled Eggs recipe. Then simply add currants for eyes and a piece of carrot for the nose. These won’t last long before they are eaten!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Using a teaspoon, scoop yolks into a bowl. Using a fork, lightly mash.
- Add mayonnaise, chives and mustard. Stir to combine.
- Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of yolk mixture into each egg half. Serve.